matteopotato

Thursday, July 31, 2008

They Must be Brothers, Part 2

Here they are again. Usually I don't think they look very much alike (and most people tell me they look very different) but there are the moments when I get a photo of Dario and immediately think back to one I have of Matteo.

Playing in the backyard:

Photobucket

and

Photobucket

Profile shots:

Photobucket

and

Photobucket

I still think it's amazing how much darker Dario's skin is than Matteo's. I try to keep a hat on him when he's in the sun (as you can see) but he seems to tan pretty quickly with only a tiny amount of sun if I do leave his arms or legs exposed. Maybe there's some Sicilian blood that no one told us about...hmmmm.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People used to ask if Stephen was adopted since his skin color was darker than the rest of us.....
Genovesi blood I am told!
They sure are cuties!
Love
Grandma Sue

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home