matteopotato

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Maybe I don't need a girl after all...

Last night Matteo found the bottle of nail polish I bought recently, in an attempt to save some time and money on pedicures and still have colorful toes for the summertime. He absolutely insisted that Steve paint his toenails before we eat dinner. We had gotten takeout and Steve had ribs waiting for him, so purple the toes became!

Photobucket

I especially like how the color I chose matches the scabs on his knees, don't you?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Papa Tim thinks Grandma Sue's toes are funny looking........wait until he sees Matteo's......next time I get my toes done I will ask for the color "skinned knees"
Love, Grandma Sue

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! I loved it and it totally made me laugh this morning! :) You have to love little boys! You never know what to expect. Jenni

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, I can't stop giggling about M's adorable toes. Kenyon asks for it when I paint mine or Annapurna's, but he always backs out at the last minute. --Amanda

11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh boy, I had better not show Adrian this picture or he will insist on pink toenails too (he always loves to see everyone's pretty toenails LOL). Too funny!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

So funny! The scabby knees are the best.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home