matteopotato

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Update on the toes.

They are no longer purple. Back to "white toes," as Matteo calls them. He asked me the other day to take it off so I got the polish remover and some cotton balls and sat him on the toilet. Our conversation went like this:

Matteo: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting the polish remover on the cotton ball and you rub it on the polish to make it come off.
Matteo: You don't have to cut my toes off?

Now I'm not sure what is most disturbing about his question- that he thinks I get my toes cut off every time I get a pedicure or that he sat down calmly for me to do it but throws a fit when we try to cut his hair.

If anybody can explain 3-year-old logic to me, you know where I live!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I am seriously cracking up here. Too too funny!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home