matteopotato

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Few of Our Favorite Things

I thought it'd be cute just to make a list of some of the things we are all using and enjoying right now. After all, who doesn't love a little retail therapy?

  • Thirsties Diaper Covers over the diaper service prefolds from Tiny Tots. We used super minimalist plain white diaper covers with Matteo since I figured no one could see them anyway. But the second baby gets some more fun! Even though they're just simple solid colors, I am loving using these with Dario. My favorite colors we're using now are Ocean (see below!) and Melon. And I think we have Red, Blue, Yellow, and Aqua in the next size up.
Photobucket
  • Keen shoes for Matteo, me, and, um, me again. And why on earth don't they make these in boy colors? Dario would be so cute with these in blue or green!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What amazing items they come with over the past 30 years! Grandma P.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Dario looks so cute in his super hip diaper cover! Just wait till summer when that's all he's wearing... he'll drive all the baby girls crazy. :)

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home