matteopotato

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I know he doesn't get mentioned too much on this blog but he is the one who made Matteo possible (and so darned cute, if I do say so myself) so I thought we should definitely send some birthday love to Daddy today! It seems like he always has to work on his birthday no matter what day it's on, so he's sleeping right now but as soon as 4 o'clock rolls around I know he'll be up and playing with Matteo and giving in to his endless requests to give Nyo a cookie.

I know he'd roll his eyes and get embarassed if I got too sappy so I'll just say Happy Birthday, thank you for being the best husband and daddy in the world and we love you very, very much.

Just don't think you're sleeping in cause it's your birthday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grandma P said...

Matteo,
I think your Daddy is pretty special too! Grandpa enjoyed reading Vanity Fair with you and I loved playing tractors on the floor (although my old knees tell me otherwise) Happy New Year!
Love you!!

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matteo-
I know you are busy doing stuff but how about a new blog entry? I enjoy reading about your adventures. See ya.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home