matteopotato

Thursday, December 21, 2006

No comment?

Matteo wanted me to tell you all that he is a little sad that he does and says all these cute things just for his loyal blog readers and no one ever posts a little comment! (Okay, Karisa did one a while ago, I'll give you that)
I know there are at least two people who read this (Hi Mom and JT!) so speak up! You don't even have to get a new password or anything- just click on the link that says "0 comments" and you can post.
And I'll be really embarassed if we still have no comments even after I'm begging for them.

That is all.

Edited to add: Duh, I guess you did have to sign in to comment but I fixed the settings and now you don't!
Jenni's wedding and Christmas photos to come soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matteo-
Nice to see you at the Christmas party the other day. You are getting big. I like your blog. Tell your mom to keep up the good work on the blog. See ya. Merry Christmas.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Grandma said...

Matteo,
I do check your blog and enjoy it.... you are so cute and make me smile. Granma loves you!

You even make Auntie smile when she is having a bad nail day.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Grandma said...

Oops ...... Grandma had a typo. Grandma loves you!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Grandma P said...

Matteo,
Grandma Parodi loves you too!! I check your blog at least once a week, OK........maybe more!! I love hearing about all your new words and activities!! I love you Matteo!!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home